Children’s World Academy is a microcosm of the world. The mission of the school is to:
- To educate the whole child, developing each student’s intellectual, social, emotional, spiritual and physical competencies.
- To encourage students to become active, compassionate and responsible human beings who are respectful of the plurality of cultures and religious beliefs.
- To nurture intellectual curiosity and actively involve students in developing good work habits, positive attitude and critical thinking in order to become lifelong learners.
- To provide students with opportunities to connect the experiences of the classroom to the world outside.
- To continue to provide a peaceful teaching and learning school environment via our attitudes and conflict management/peer mediation programs.
Our vision is to create a school where:
- All students are encouraged to achieve high academic standards, maximizing their full potential, in a structured inquiry based, international curriculum.
- All students will be exposed to a well rounded and enhanced program in language arts, mathematics, science, technology, music, arts and physical education.
- Staff, parents and administrators are all partners in the education and development of all students.